I love everyone's B&A pics! Here are mine!

Amas77
Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
I'm new to this site having just joined on the advice of my hubby. I don't have a lot more weight to lose but I wanted to kick those last few before our next beach vaca and so here I am! I loved seeing and hearing people's success when I was heavier and still do so I hope all this helps someone out there. You can do it! Don't give up! You are worth it!!!

My heaviest weight was around 260 lbs in 2006 right before I had my second baby. I looked something like this a day or two before she was born:

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/sama8677/Fitness Pal/IMG_7165Small.jpg[/img]

I nursed her for a little over a year and after that really had enough of being fat and depressed. This pic was taken a couple of months before I joined a gym and got my eating in check through Weight Watchers. Those jeans are a size 20 and I weighed around 240+lbs late 2007.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/sama8677/Fitness Pal/Screenshot2011-12-25at91832AM.png[/img]

At the gym I started to run. Slowly and painfully at first and a minute felt like an hour. Then one minute became two minutes. Then two became a whole song on my iPod then a song turned into 5K. Then 5 miles. Then 10K. Then 10 miles. Then I decided to run a half marathon. Then.... another half marathon. Then I signed up for the Chicago Marathon and I ran that this past October. I had a 10K race last month and I was pretty shocked at how small I looked in this photo someone snapped of me and my husband just before the start:

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/sama8677/Fitness Pal/Screenshot2011-12-25at92118AM.png[/img]

Here's another recent-ish pic of me before going out one night:

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/sama8677/Fitness Pal/Screenshot2011-12-25at92031AM.png[/img]

Oh and I also wanted to add that I had a huge NSV a couple months ago when I got some new jeans from Express in size 10! So I guess that's it! Thanks for letting me share! Wish you all happiness, health and success in 2012 and beyond!

Replies

• Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    I'm new to this site having just joined on the advice of my hubby. I don't have a lot more weight to lose but I wanted to kick those last few before our next beach vaca and so here I am! I loved seeing and hearing people's success when I was heavier and still do so I hope all this helps someone out there. You can do it! Don't give up! You are worth it!!!

My heaviest weight was around 260 lbs in 2006 right before I had my second baby. I looked something like this a day or two before she was born:

IMG_7165Small.jpg

I nursed her for a little over a year and after that really had enough of being fat and depressed. This pic was taken a couple of months before I joined a gym and got my eating in check through Weight Watchers. Those jeans are a size 20 and I weighed around 240+lbs late 2007.

Screenshot2011-12-25at91832AM.png

At the gym I started to run. Slowly and painfully at first and a minute felt like an hour. Then one minute became two minutes. Then two became a whole song on my iPod then a song turned into 5K. Then 5 miles. Then 10K. Then 10 miles. Then I decided to run a half marathon. Then.... another half marathon. Then I signed up for the Chicago Marathon and I ran that this past October. I had a 10K race this past November and I was pretty shocked at how small I looked in this photo someone snapped of me and my husband just before the start:

Screenshot2011-12-25at92118AM.png

Here's another recent-ish pic of me before going out one night:

Screenshot2011-12-25at92031AM.png

So I guess that's it! Thanks for letting me share! Wish you all happiness, health and success in 2012 and beyond!

Hmmm, well I tried.
  • Amas77
    Fixed the links! Sorry about that!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    You look GREAT!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    You look great!!
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Wow! Great job. You look fantastic.
  • Amas77
    THANK YOU!!!!!
  • thank you for sharing you look great, and i'm proud of you. you did it!!! great job.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    great job!! wow
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    I don't think "great" does enough justice for your incredible and inspiring you are!

Your before and after almost don't even look real. I don't have words. Wow.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    You look absolutely incredible. . Congratulations on your success!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Amas77
    Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it!
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    You look Amazing !!!! Congrats !
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    amazing job!! You look absolutely beautiful! :) thank you for the encoragement! Love seeing others success stories! Helps keep me motivated! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Wow! You look incredible! :love:
  • Awesome job ! You look amazing ;}
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    WOW!!! U look amazing!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    That is very cool. Especially inspiring is your fitness journey.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    You look great! An inspiration
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!