I think that was an NSV

Options
knittnponder
knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
Well, tonight was pretty good for my ego! We had two family gatherings with people that we don't often see and at both places I got lots of compliments. The first place I was told I'm beautiful and gorgeous lots and lots. :)

The second place was a little more interesting as a few of the family members were a little inebriated by the time we got there. When we first arrived my 30 year old niece began exclaiming about how "gorgeous" I looked and started calling people over to look at me. Then she asked if I wanted to make out, lol. Yep, she was the most inebriated (and entertaining!) of the bunch. And I declined her offer. ;)

A little later her mom walked by and slapped me on the butt. Then she stopped and yelled "Wow Fran! Your *kitten* is rock hard! Jon, did you know her *kitten* is rock hard?!?!" My husband replied that he sure did! Then she felt me up a little bit checking it out. I told her it was my goal to be able to bounce a quarter off it and she told me I must be getting pretty close!

Interesting, entertaining and little bit crazy but definitely good for my ego! How was your Christmas? Surprise anyone with your awesome good looks? :)

Replies

• babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow, you just made my eveving.I cracked up.What a fun. Memorable x-mas eve
    God Bless
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    omg that's hysterical!!! Glad you felt good getting all that recognition. Well deserved :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I like where this is going.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    omg you are cracking me up so bad! not compliments from family for me but i have 19 yr olds messaging me about what they want to do with me that are more than a little naughty! really? my son is that old! it cracks me up! but hey i will take all the compliments i can get!
  • chanson104
    Options
    You must never have a dull moment at your family gatherings! Glad you were able to make it a little extra fun! Merry Christmas!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!