Best Christmas NSV

Almost 28years ago I married my dear husband. Over the years I've stacked on the weight big time. This year I said, Enough! I had lapband surgery and I've worked very hard on eating well and exercising.

this morning as we dressed to go out for Christmas dinner I decided to try on my going away dress (for the younger folk, the bride used to change out of her bridal gown into another dress before leaving the reception.)

Mine is a size 16, pink, drop waisted frock in a lovely soft silk. And this morning it slipped over my head, over my breasts and even down over my hips! It.s still a fraction tight under the arms but it's only a matter of a couple of weeks and I'll be able to wear it again!

Replies

• court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    That is so fabulous, congratulations!!! What an awesome Christmas NSV! Happy almost anniversary to you and your husband! Keep up the hard work and dedication!! And thanks for explaining the "going away dress"...guess I'm part of the younger crowd lol! :)
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    What a great NSV. Way to go girl!!! Congratulations on your anniversary too.

My NSV is I can not only bend to my feet in a chair, but I can tie my shoes.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Congratulations on your NSV Melanie. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!