Insanity workout

Good morning all

My beautiful wife bought me the Insanity workout for Christmas and I started it today. Day 1 is the fitness test and I had to stop for a few minutes half way through, because I thought I might puke. It's awesome!!!

if there's anyone else out there starting this or doing it or any other program, please friend me I'd love to encourage all of you as we push ourselves to a new level.

My intention is to do 60 days of insanity and than I'm thinking 90 days of P90X :)

alone we will do good things but together we will do Amazing things!!!!

Merry Christmas and God bless.

Replies

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    I have a love hate relationship with Insanity. But it's a great program. I'd recommend that you join TeamBeachBody.com (it's free) to get support and motivation. I'm currently doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid and I'm enjoying it. Add me as a friend and we can support each other.
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Add me. Im doing Insanity currently I'm about 2 weeks in.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've done about 6 weeks of Insanity and now doing P90x!
  • I'm going to be on my 2nd week monday most of the time i feel like im going to passout but if im getting results then i guess its worth it just need to pace myself..your going to do great :D
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Good morning all

My beautiful wife bought me the Insanity workout for Christmas and I started it today. Day 1 is the fitness test and I had to stop for a few minutes half way through, because I thought I might puke. It's awesome!!!

if there's anyone else out there starting this or doing it or any other program, please friend me I'd love to encourage all of you as we push ourselves to a new level.

My intention is to do 60 days of insanity and than I'm thinking 90 days of P90X :)

alone we will do good things but together we will do Amazing things!!!!

This is an awesome program! I have been through P90X, Insanity and Insanity Asylum (now I am doing P90X2). I love how challenging it is!!! Check out my transformation at:

http://youtu.be/nTefXPYEY7E

I would also recommend you join Team Beachbody. It is free and they are not going to push you to buy anything because you don't have to get great results!!!! Add me if you do - CoachScorpio :)

Merry Christmas and God bless.
  • peluzuff
    peluzuff Posts: 11 Member
    I just started today and the warm up for the fit test kicked my *kitten*! I finished P90X a couple of months ago, so I think I will adjust. Would love the company. so - please do add me to your list.