Need to stay on track !

Options
HI everyone... I'm 123 pounds and 5.1" tall, i just want to lose 5-6 pounds and i just want to get in decent shape, basically tone myself... I was pretty much on track.. but then my parents are visiting for a few weeks. My mom is like she just takes charge of the kitchen and when she is around i also become a little lazy, i don't want to cook, 'cos she does that and she wants to do it and she is pretty good at it...

So you can imagine she makes all the great meals (her meals are okayy okayy, so i can say they are healthy) with desserts... OMG i'm going to just gain a few pounds back.. by the time, its time for her to leave and go back.. It does leave me some time to go to gym and that i've been doing, i've been walking a lot... for the first few days she was here, i went berserk with the desserts.. now i'm controlling a lot.. only eating desserts every other day only...

What should be the right plan for me.. i dont want to feel guilty 'cos its been a long time i met my parents and my mom's cooking is amazzzing...I also dont want to kill myself later, with the workouts and too much dieting.