A funny accident and good problem

I was taking the baby to his crib for the night, and as I climbed the stairs...my pants fell off. :laugh:

Oh well, it's a good problem, right?!

The only thing is it reminded me of those darlin' lil ol ladies who can't keep their slip up.

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    I was taking the baby to his crib for the night, and as I climbed the stairs...my pants fell off. :laugh:

Oh well, it's a good problem, right?!

The only thing is it reminded me of those darlin' lil ol ladies who can't keep their slip up.
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    That sounds like a wonderful problem to have! Congrats! And I hope you really did get a good laugh out of it :laugh:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Lucky you!
    :bigsmile:
  • I would not mind that problem!! Good for you and keep it up. It is so motivating when we reach those milestones!
  • ahhh the old pants problem.

congrats :drinker:

perhaps a belt is in order... or maybe new pants?
  • double post... :blushing:
  • triple post?! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Great Job on the weight loss!! hats off to you. :-) That is really funny about the pants issue..he he..deffinatly a odd but good feeling I am sure..hehe.

Sort of reminds me of my dad who has lost a running total of 100 lbs, over this past year. Him and my mom were going through his cloths trying to figure what fit and what didn't anymore and he stumbled across his 5x suit that he had worn for my wedding in 03.

When trying it on he pulled them up and as soon as he let the bottoms go they fell automaticly to the

floor. and the jacket hung on him like he was a young man trying on his fathers suit. lol

Mom said he grinned ALL DAY LONG..lol

Keep up the good work and Happy dieting. lol :-)

Feel free to add me on as a friend too if you wish., have a great night.

156013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Or, jeep_gurl, you could have said pants off to you.....:laugh:

When I am done laughing. I want to join the others and say, great job!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats on the weight loss, you are doing a great job, my pants are loose but they haven't fell of yet, I am looking for it to happen any day now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!