Fitness DVDs, trainers: Jackie Warner (also posted in video

Options
Merry Christmas, MFP!
If you want to join my home & video exercisers group, please just send a request and I'll add you, by the way!

I got "Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training" for a gift today, and I just finished it. It killed me! My upper body is completely trembling... now time to cook Christmas dinner, no less! Agh! Anyway, this was way tougher for me than, for instance, 30-Day Shred, more interesting and a lot better in my opinion. No cardio segments, but for ME the circuits are performed at such speed that my HR was well up in the zones the whole time - slight cool down in the chest section but then my chest and shoulder muscles were burning so much by then that it hardly mattered. Anyway - you can play the long clip here: http://www.collagevideo.com/item.aspx?item=5757

I think I'll use this in different ways in the future: heavier weights + slightly slower reps on the lower body sections, for instance... But it's a good one to work into. I'm looking forward to getting her Xtreme Timesaver now, which I'm going to treat myself to with my gift certificate.

Replies

• chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That is one of my favorite workout DVDs. She has another one too, but I haven't gotten my hands on it! She's awesome!!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    you are a rockstar!! The only evercise i got today was cleaning up wrapping paper from my little mans gifts :)