What should I get?!

Options
So taking some gifts back that were crappy... So what should I get with that money?
Like equipment and DVD workout wise? I want to really tone my abs and legs the most. I won't have much money to spend, under $50. But I see a lot of DVDs on amazon for very little.

What really got you in shape for a good price?

Replies

• spottedlee
    Options
    I am so sorry that you got "crappy" gift. I am suprised you said money becuase I don't know of any store that will give you cash refund anymore. In fact, last year, a store REFUSED to give me $$$ even with recept because the purchaser bought it with, now hear this,, DEBIT CARD... they said they can only put back into that account,, so I had to accept gift card.

I belong to a gym that I use very often so I am clueless about DVD and such... but if you can get $$$,,, 50 dollars don't go far but if it was me, I would head to a local sporting good store and get the latest fashion statement you can get (excerise outfit.)

I got a $50 gift card for Macy,, now i wonder if i can get new swimsuit this time of the year. I swim just about every day at the gym so it's something I can use.