This time last year I was...

Options
zeeeb
zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
15kg (33 pounds) heavier than I am now

Last christmas I was 95kg, this christmas I was 80kg

My new years resoluation this year is to lose another 10kg and get into some size 12 clothes again, and sort my belly out.

Replies

• zeeeb
    Options
    just trying to make myself feel better, because i've put on a couple of kilos over the silly season. but overall, i'm in a pretty good position compared to last year.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    I was 225 ish pounds, now i am 195.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I was pushing 185, now Im 147 :D, this year I would like to address the abs issue too
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Last christmas I was 280 lbs, now I'm 174!! :-D
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    15kg (33 pounds) heavier than I am now

Last christmas I was 95kg, this christmas I was 80kg

My new years resoluation this year is to lose another 10kg and get into some size 12 clothes again, and sort my belly out.

Last christmas I was 96.7kg this christmas 81.8kg :)
    Aiming to be 55-60kg by next christmas :D
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    This time of the year, I was probably around 208 lbs or so. Since then I'm down to about 150.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    i was sick with the flu last Christmas and about 25 lbs heavier!
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I was 24-25 lbs heavier!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    last christmas I was 260 lbs, this christmas I am 206 lbs, hope to be around 145 lbs. next christmas.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    210 lbs and angry. now 160 and a lot happier! losing weight doesn't solve a lot of problems but it makes you more confident to solve the problems!
  • zeeeb
    Options
    great work everyone. it's nice to look at the big picture and see the overall success after a long period of time.

i'm currently on my first "holiday" from the gym since last new year. only because the gym creche is closed. my body is thanking me for the break, i was pretty sore everywhere after a full year of 4-5 times a week at the gym, every single week since i started.

so i'm hoping a couple of weeks rest, and i'll be ready to lose another 10kg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!