Anyone using iFit Live??

Options
So, my husband has given me the money to buy a treadmill for Christmas & I'll hopefully be getting one in the next week. I have narrowed it down to 2 different treadmills and the deciding factor is the iFit Technology. I've been googling this all night & still can't find enough info to make my definite choice. We'll be getting either the ProForm 8.0 ZT which has the iFit SD card capability or the Healthrider H55t which is iFit Live compatible. Does anyone use iFit Live or the SD cards? I like the idea of the SD cards because you buy the card & then you have that workout & that seems like that's it. However, iFit Live seems like it would be really cool too. I can't really figure out what all you get with iFit Live though or if there is a monthly fee & if so, how much that is. If anyone is using either of these iFit technologies, I would LOVE to hear any information you can share on it and any opinions on whether it's worth it, etc...

Replies

• onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Have you purchased one yet? I am thinking of the same thing & wondering if it's worth it
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have the I fit for my treadmill I love it she help me a lot last you I just bought I fit cards that go into my treadmill I think I swore a Jillian a few time lol but she keep me pushing my self harder
  • Jw9576
    Jw9576 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the C1250 treadmill model with ifit technology built in - 10 inch color screen. Yes, ITS GREAT!
    I got it in July of last year - lots of programable workouts with Jillian Michaels as well.
    I love the google live view maps where you can draw your own maps and also use the ones programmed in there. I also did my first 5 k online with ifit.
    Here is the link if you want to get a head start and read up on it. I'm sure you will love it!

http://www.ifit.com/applicationHome.do;jsessionid=DEAA6512102D220CE0878B8980167838
  • johnifit
    johnifit Posts: 1
    Options
    The http://www.ifitmaps.com website has the availability to share, download and search for the exact map based on location, distance, incline and more! No other website like it!