Don't like what I see still!!

Options
I'v been losing weight and m down 12 kgs in total, 8 thru MFP and 4 on independent diet (before i registered here).... My schedule doesn't have space for a gym workout, so my mode of exercise is a treadmill run (45 mins) and light training weights at home (4 times a week). My problem is, that even with the kilos off, I dun like what i see... i fit into a smaller size, but it's what's under the clothes that ruins it.... Stretch marks have appeared on my abdomen and my skin doesn't feel tight at all.... This also alters my perception about my weight loss.. while people say that they see a significant difference, when i stand naked in front of the mirror, all i see is the same fat person from 12 kgs ago... feel demotivated and anxious to drop the kilos quickly before i fall of the wagon... anyone else with the same problem?

Replies

• колибри
    Options
    i understand you completely. i have about 5 kilos to loose, its not much but exactly those are the one that are the most dificult to come of. plus im on a hormonic theraphy and because of the pills im taking i can not loose waight. on the contrary im gaining. i dont see my self as a girl anymore. cant stand looking myself at the mirror:(