I have to bragg cause I am so excited

awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
I am in the 220's now.I pushed three pounds off from the beginning of this week.I weigh 229!! it feels so great!! I knew I could do it with some dedication and hard work and I am going to continue to do it.Thanks Myastyme for the advice it really works and your proof of that and now I am too!!

Replies

• awestfall
    I am in the 220's now.I pushed three pounds off from the beginning of this week.I weigh 229!! it feels so great!! I knew I could do it with some dedication and hard work and I am going to continue to do it.Thanks Myastyme for the advice it really works and your proof of that and now I am too!!
  • YAY for you!! :flowerforyou: That's awesome! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Congrats!!

You're doing great! :drinker:
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • Well done you!

Pamela XXXX

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Your a Rockstar!!! I know that it took courage and strength to adjust the things you normally do...But now you really know what amount of effort this is going to take..and by pushing yourself you know YOU CAN DO THIS!! It really is your time to shine!! Im so proud of you keep pushing and increasing your excercise intensity as long as you feel healthy enough to do so......Hugs WTG:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Way to go!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Oh good job! You ARE doing it! I always liken weightloss to labor. We're making progress, we ARE doing it, and we're giving birth to ourSELVES! Woo Hoo!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Hipp hipp horay, hipp hipp horayy!!!! Way to go!!!!

Memaw
  • Great job! It's such a nice feeling leaving a "decade" of numbers behind!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    You Deserve IT !!!!! Congrats
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Congratulations, you are doing great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Well done you! That's brilliant. :happy:
    Keep it up. You CAN do it. :wink:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Way to go. Just keep this moment locked in your memory for those inevitable time when you feel like giving up. Yahoo for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Thanks everyone for all the kind words it means alot to me!! My grandmother even noticed I had dropped some weight.YAY!!
  • Congrats!
    Soon you will be under 200 and you will keep dropping - drink your water and eat your veggies - you'll be amazed!
  • Brag away...you deserve to brag and pat yourself on the back. Good for you! Keep at it!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    that is great!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    You rock!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Keep on keepin' on!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hey girl that is so awesome, keep up the great work, I can't wait till I get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!