I did it and I didn't pass out!!!

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I was finally able to do the entire 1st chapter of Jillian Michaels' 30-day shred. I had tried it before and it just about killed me. I put it away for about a month and decided to try it last night. I did a little modification for the jumping jacks, I did REALLY BIG marches in place with my arms really moving but other than that, I did the entire thing all the way to the end. I know 20mins probably doesn't seem like much to some of you hard core workout people but for me it was a milestone!!! I will be doing it more and more now that I know she isn't going to kill me!! LOL

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I was finally able to do the entire 1st chapter of Jillian Michaels' 30-day shred. I had tried it before and it just about killed me. I put it away for about a month and decided to try it last night. I did a little modification for the jumping jacks, I did REALLY BIG marches in place with my arms really moving but other than that, I did the entire thing all the way to the end. I know 20mins probably doesn't seem like much to some of you hard core workout people but for me it was a milestone!!! I will be doing it more and more now that I know she isn't going to kill me!! LOL

Memaw
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yay, Memaw!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: Keep on rockin'!:drinker:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    You go girl!!! :happy:
  • congrats on your accomplishment!!!!! :drinker:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Nice work! That is a good accomplishment. I know I still have to do "girl" pushups when I do level 1. Keep it up!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Alright! You're doing great! I don't think I could get through it!
  • Great job!! That must feel SO AMAZING!! Keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • That is awesome. The book is sitting in my bedside table still. Ican't get over someof hefood in the book.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Keep going eventually you will be able to go further. Great JOB!!!!! You Rock!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!