Do you have a polar HRM?

Options
Ilovepeppers
Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
I'm considering getting the FT60 womens HRM by Polar. Does anyone have one of these? Does it work well? Does Polar generally make good ones? Or, is there a different one you recommend?

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 and have owned for over a year and love it!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I also have a FT7, and i love it.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    double post
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'd also recommend the Polar FT7, I love mine, but I'm pretty biased. A great place to get feedback on all the models is Amazon -user reviewers, and even youtube reviews.

You'll get a pretty good idea between the two if something is worth spending the money .... Good Luck!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I have the FT4 and I adore it! It does everything I need it to do and more :D
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the FT7 based on recommendations from people here. I trust the people who are losing weight and being fit. :)
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have had my FT60 for about a month and love it, very easy to use. Would highly recommend it!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    I had a Timex one....it was good
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just got the ft4 and i love it but ive only had it a week ..super user friendly tho
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have thr Polar FT4. Think Polar are the best to use. Look on their website - it explains so much and how they developed it. Once you get a HRM, it will change your life!!!!!!!!!!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have the FT40 and love it!!!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I also have an FT4 by polar and absolutely love it. It's easy to use and does exactly what I need. :-)
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well thats a step up from mine. I have the FT7 and hubby has the FT80 top of the line. They are fricken fantastic matey. I even had a birthday cake on my heart rate monitor watch on my birthday for christmas eve! How bloody cool is that huh! they are awesome and the ad ons for extra tools is terrific. Bloody great watch mate, go for the polar!!! :smile:
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    I just received an FT7 from my awesome boyfriend for Christmas as one of my gifts and I'm in love! =D It's really easy to use and while mine didn't come with the Flowlink (needed to transfer data to the computer) it didn't matter to me since I log my workouts on here.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I decided to go against Polar due to the recommendation of all the sports stores here... They are no longer going to stock the Polars, as its the name that sells but they are a little bit behind on the technology.

I ended up going for a Suunto M5 and I am extremely impressed with it! But it all comes down to peoples preferences.
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Got a FT4 for xmas -- cannot wait to use it !!! But I have heard all good things about Polar !

10344221.png
  • jinxypinxy
    jinxypinxy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a FT60 and LOVE it! Easy to use and I haven't had any problems with it!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've had an FT60 for about a year....Love it! This is my second polar...just upgraded because the old one was 16 and was a cheaper model. I thought the new technology and more buttons and bells would be a good change and it is!
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Love my Polar FT7.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 Here. Love it.