Hi Guys, nice to meet you here!

Options
Hi friends,

My name is Stephanie, I'm almost 26 years old, currently weight 150lbs (probably 148lbs when first get up in the morning), i'm short with a height of around 161cm ( equals to 5'2''). I've been carrying this weight for many years and now resoluted to lose them. I gained 10 lbs between Sep-Oct in year 2011, and already lost them by cutting daily food intake and increase exercise. I try to make myself go to gym everyday. i feel cardio is the best thing to lose weight, because according to the calories table, 45 mins' step exercise is almost quardrable the amount I lose from same amount of time's yoga. However, because I'm trying to go on a diet while still keep doing exercise, I feel it's a little bit beyond my ability to keep tight on both things, thus I chose to do yoga more often than cardio exercise.

I really like this application, I clearly remembered when I logged on after several days' hiatus, the application recorded it! It makes me feel guilty but at the same time I feel this is a very good and funny application! Today is my first time to use the web version, hopefully i could meet many friends here who share the same goal and dream, so that we can encourage each other and there'll be a day we reach our aims!

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie! Nice to meet you too!
    Good luck on your weight loss goals!
  • lunabellahermione
    Options
    Just found the site, really excited to use it, hope it helps we get off this extra weight.
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP, well done on the start to a new you. feel free to add me if you want to build up your friend list