Really did good on watchin cal. yesterday!!

So I have been trying to watch my calories for the past few weeks.... When i started this MFP....
Usually i go way over or just a tiny over.... BUT yesterday i only ate 1,044 calories!!! not above 1,200
And i wasn't really hungry by night time came around.
:happy:

YEAH!! :drinker:

p.s. I also drank 68+ water yesterday..... Used to be only about 16 oz the whole day!!
:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• So I have been trying to watch my calories for the past few weeks.... When i started this MFP....
    Usually i go way over or just a tiny over.... BUT yesterday i only ate 1,044 calories!!! not above 1,200
    And i wasn't really hungry by night time came around.
    :happy:

YEAH!! :drinker:

p.s. I also drank 68+ water yesterday..... Used to be only about 16 oz the whole day!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    I'm happy that you're happy, however, you shouldn't be eating less than 1200 a day, especially that much less. Going over 1200 is a must, EVERYDAY. Especially on days that you exercise. Otherwise you're really not giving your body enough energy to work with.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    In a nut shell - 1200 was starving myself - 1400 I do very well. I also add in for exercise.

Way to stay in control - but adding a few more will help you do that and not feel deprived.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I agree with these 2 ladies.
  • I agree with the three lady's above me:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!