I'm really getting into this ....

Options
....Walking that is :laugh:
I have my own home gym, but was getting sooooo fed up being indoors when it's soooo sunny outside, so, On Tuesday and today, I walked for 1 and a half hours, to get to the supermarket - I walk past 3 on the way, but go out of my way to bypass them and walk to the furthest one every time - to burn those darn calories :bigsmile:

Ifeel real cruddy first thing in the morning before I go, then I am invigorated whilst walking, when I get home, I'm just plain ole pooped, but hey, I burn an extra 500-600 calories each time I go otu of my way, so that gotta count for something :drinker:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    ....Walking that is :laugh:
    I have my own home gym, but was getting sooooo fed up being indoors when it's soooo sunny outside, so, On Tuesday and today, I walked for 1 and a half hours, to get to the supermarket - I walk past 3 on the way, but go out of my way to bypass them and walk to the furthest one every time - to burn those darn calories :bigsmile:

Ifeel real cruddy first thing in the morning before I go, then I am invigorated whilst walking, when I get home, I'm just plain ole pooped, but hey, I burn an extra 500-600 calories each time I go otu of my way, so that gotta count for something :drinker:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That is great Jackie! And also very inspiring! Do you actually walk back with your groceries??
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    That is great Jackie! And also very inspiring! Do you actually walk back with your groceries??

I walk half way back, as I live on a hill, and I'm afraid the hills get the better of me when I'm laiden down with groceries :blushing:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hmmm - so how do you get the rest of the way home?? I get the hills, however. They get me when I am just laden with me!!! :blushing: