Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Options
Hello there!

My name is Andrea, I am a 35 year old mother of two living in Knoxville, TN (but I am a born and bred Yankee). I had used this website/app before, but never with any regularity. I started WW today and besides tracking points I wanted to also track fat/calories/exercise. I have read through some of the posts and it seems that everyone here is so supportive. I look forward to talking with all of you. :happy:

Replies

• hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Have fun and be kind to your body.
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea... welcome to MFP. You have made a great decision by joining this group. Everyone is VERY supportive and friendly.

One suggestion, just start friending people. You will get tons of support and encouragement from them.

Josen
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm an Andrea too! I am interested in how you do with the WW/MFP combination. I used to really love WW but just couldn't seem to lose with it. I wish you the best!
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, the more friends themore motivation
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, the more friends themore motivation
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Welcome to the family :) Feel free to add me too.
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea... welcome to MFP. You have made a great decision by joining this group. Everyone is VERY supportive and friendly.

One suggestion, just start friending people. You will get tons of support and encouragement from them.

Josen

^^^^this! :happy:
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to friend me if you'd like! The more friends you have, the more support you get! The people are great here because we all are in the same boat and GET it; understanding where were at with our weight loss. Good luck and best wishes!! :happy:
  • PinkAnchors
    Options
    Hello My name is Pinky Arianne Guidry and this is my first time using this site. Starting today I will no longer engage in unhealthy eating and not exercise as well. I have a weight lost goal. I would like to be 140 pounds by my 25th birthday which is May 13, 2012!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Hi Andrea!