I'm addicted to feeling GOOD!!!

Options
On January 8th, I stepped on the scale for the first time in a long time. I knew I had gained weight because I was deleting pictures of myself with my family from Christmas. I thought to myself, “how sad, my family pictures have to go because I can’t look at myself like this.”

I’m 4’ 11 ½ “ and my healthy BMI range is between 93lbs and 126lbs.
I was 152 on that day!

I had signed up for MFP about a year and half before than, but I never used it. Something went of inside me this time and I have become addicted to feeling better each and every week.

I vowed on that day that I would get on the treadmill every day of my life, and I have only missed one day since that day.

This place has changed my life, literally. I am on MFP 5 to 6 times again checking for motivation, reading your success stories …

So even though I have a way to go until my ultimate goal, I know it is attainable because of all of you !!

So THANK YOU!!!!! All of you!!

15163.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
Start Date: 1/8/2009
Start Weight: 152lbs
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 136lbs
First Goal: 125lbs
Ultimate Goal: 115lbs

Replies

• kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    On January 8th, I stepped on the scale for the first time in a long time. I knew I had gained weight because I was deleting pictures of myself with my family from Christmas. I thought to myself, “how sad, my family pictures have to go because I can’t look at myself like this.”

I’m 4’ 11 ½ “ and my healthy BMI range is between 93lbs and 126lbs.
    I was 152 on that day!

I had signed up for MFP about a year and half before than, but I never used it. Something went of inside me this time and I have become addicted to feeling better each and every week.

I vowed on that day that I would get on the treadmill every day of my life, and I have only missed one day since that day.

This place has changed my life, literally. I am on MFP 5 to 6 times again checking for motivation, reading your success stories …

So even though I have a way to go until my ultimate goal, I know it is attainable because of all of you !!

So THANK YOU!!!!! All of you!!

15163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
    Start Date: 1/8/2009
    Start Weight: 152lbs
    TODAY'S WEIGHT: 136lbs
    First Goal: 125lbs
    Ultimate Goal: 115lbs
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Wow, 16lbs in less than two months. Just curious, how many minutes are you on the treadmill for?
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh my GOSH! You've done so fabulous already!! Keep up the great work! Isn't it wonderful to have MFP to coax us along through this journey!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats and much success. :wink:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!!:drinker:
  • Ivayla
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I thing it was all the extra weight of the curls, once you straightened your hair, you lost all the weight!
    :tongue:

(don't worry guys, we know eachother)
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That was very moving and inspiring! :drinker: We should all remember the things like deleting family pictures that make us sad. That way, when we are feeling complacent or lazy or like we can't keep it up, we can remember our motivation. Thanks!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    I am totally tearing up right now!!! The place is the greatest!! Stillkristi .. your words moved me to tears. But it IS what keeps me going.

The treadmill question ... I'm now up to 35 minutes a day ... and my treadmill monitors my calories burned so it's giving me 300 extra calories a day but I still eat 1200 calories. (OK'd by doctor)
    I basically keep walking now until i reach 2.5 miles and I'm going 4.0 - 4.2 mph ... i also do at least 10 of those minutes running at 4.5 but they are still in like 2 minute intravals .. Running is HARD.

Thanks you guys!! YOU ALL INSPIRE ME .. (except you SHBoss1673 .. lol .. MUAH) Actually guys .. i owe my getting on here to him!! Thanks babe!!! You are truly a great inspiriation!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    *sniff*

I'm so proud

:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!