60+ pds gone... (w/Pics)

Options
posbey
posbey Posts: 200 Member
Started off my journey, Jan 2011 at 263....

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g286/mochasistah/PamFall2010.jpg

Most of my weight was in my chest, hips, and thighs... and a little around my arms.

Size 20: (taken in August 2011)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g286/mochasistah/100E2170.jpg

Size 18 (taken in November 2011)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g286/mochasistah/100E2548.jpg

Current goals: to lose 20-25 more pounds.

I used Weight Watchers... My Fitness Pal and a lot of videos, hard work, and mxing up my eating for the weight loss. There is no secret. You just have to find out what works for you. Wishing you all the best in the new year. I don't know if you can see the progress from these pictures but i definitely see the change. I no longer wear plus size clothing. I'm back in regular size blouses and that is progress FOR ME.

Have a great new year 2012!

Pam

Replies

• Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    great work really shows in your stomach especially!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great job! i'm so proud of you, I can't wait to be off the plus sizes as well. and just be able to shop like normal ladies do. I will definately succeed I can already see my new body and success coming..... 2012 will be my year

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone... still working on it! Had to change it and i'm glad it was and IS a lifestyle change... wishing you all the best in the new year!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Let me see if I can fix it for you....
    You just need to add [i m g] (no spaces) before and [/i m g] (no spaces) after the photo url

Started off my journey, Jan 2011 at 263....

PamFall2010.jpg

Most of my weight was in my chest, hips, and thighs... and a little around my arms.

Size 20: (taken in August 2011)

100E2170.jpg

Size 18 (taken in November 2011)
    100E2548.jpg

Current goals: to lose 20-25 more pounds.

I used Weight Watchers... My Fitness Pal and a lot of videos, hard work, and mxing up my eating for the weight loss. There is no secret. You just have to find out what works for you. Wishing you all the best in the new year. I don't know if you can see the progress from these pictures but i definitely see the change. I no longer wear plus size clothing. I'm back in regular size blouses and that is progress FOR ME.

Have a great new year 2012!

Pam
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Excellent work....!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you done amazing job, keep it up :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!