Jillian Michaels Dvds...

Options
Jillian is awesome and I love her workouts but she has a lot of workout DVDs so any recommendations?

Replies

• dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    30 Day shred seems to be the most popular. It is in TONS of post here. Check out the success story topic. I just saw some before/after pics from 30 day shred
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS but personally I love kettlebells so I'd say Shred it with weights.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Awesome!Thanks!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I do 30 DS and ripped in 30 and I alternate these through the week :)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    The Boost Metabolism one is good for cardio. :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS, Ripped in 30 and No More Trouble Zones and I think for overall body work in a short time, Ripped in 30 is best - it keeps your heart rate higher and more consistent than 30DS. But 30DS is a great introduction to Jillian's methods and you'll find the most support for it here on the boards. No More Trouble Zones is great for a challenge - it's longer and pretty intense and, even though it's more focused on weights and not cardio, it's a great burn.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I think her best for overall strength and weights are "No More Trouble Zones" and "Killer Buns and Thighs" I got fabulous results with those and they changed my body for good in all places:bigsmile:
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Thanks Everybody!