Hi, I'm new. Would love friends for app and site. We can hel

Options
How are you. My name is Geoff. Story: lol ill try to keep it short. Ive always been a big guy and in my opinion obese. Luckely for me i carry it well. But probably just like you my weight still effects my life in romance and self image. But im ready to make a change to be the person ive always wanted to be. I dont know if this is the forum to assist me in my long term goals but im willing to give it a chance. With life weighing heavily on me right now as far as my mind, spirit and romance health im ready to kick some *kitten* and feel like i know i can feel. I would love to have some friends on my application i just downloaded and for correspondence on this site to keep me in the game, in return ill try to be someone you can call on when you need that extra push. Its easier to accomplish goals when there is someone else there that understands what its like to be us. I dont have any support so im looking foward to it. Thanks for listening to me on my soapbox, just feeling down today and it's giving me the motivation to change. Hope to hear from you, goodnight.

Replies

• MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Hi Geoff, I can definitely relate! I just joined here myself - looks like a wonderful place with tons of inspiration and support.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! MFP is such a great place. Lot's of support here. Both of you feel free to add me and I'll help be your support :)