New to this

Options
Hi my name is Alicia and I'm 49 years old. I need all the motivation I can get. I've lost 62 pounds but gained back 20 pounds. I know we all have a skinny healthy person inside all of us and I'm desperate and determined to find mine:) Please add me as a friend:flowerforyou:

Replies

• MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Hi Alicia!
  • mamatoo
    Options
    Hi mountain mamaM, I hope we can motivate each other:)
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia - I'm new to this also and would love to help you with the motivation! I'm looking for someone to help me feel accountable! I'm also 49 and need to lose about 30 lbs. Send me a friend request and we can work together to find the skinnier and healthier us....:happy:
  • YUMO84
    Options
    I am new to this as well... hoping to make support buddies. I am currently starting the protein sparring modified diet which is a doctor and nutritionist supervised diet. Its all protein, very lean meats, lettuce, and very few vegtables. Its 600-800 calories a day and its very hard to stick to and i need all the help I can get. Im trying to lose at least 50lbs very fast for an upcoming back surgery. I hope to achieve my goals so i can live a healthy normal life. I wish u all the best of luck on your journeys and I hope to meet new friends along the way!