i'm Frikkin Mad - Planning master plan now not later

For the last 6 weeks I have been on maintanced mode. Cut down on wokouts and have been eating fairly normal .
I had set my mind up to start my workouts and food modifications on Jan 1st yet I'm so frikkin mad and tired of cetain people telling me that I'm fat because my metabolism is slow and that I don't work out and blah blah blah...when I have told them numerous times that I know what I need to do and I'm starting on Jan.

Tonight one of those stupid conversations came up , It makes me so mad when people understimated me and think that I'm just being lazy and have not clue what to do to lose weight.
I have had it! As of tonight I'm going to start with me workout regimen and being more picky about my foods.
Honestly I have lost 25 pounds ..I know how to lose another ..I'm so mad ,,this may just be the push I needed ..
I just want them to shut up as they are ignorant and by doing what I know I'm capable of doing ..hopefully helps so this people shut the F up !

ok i feel better now :happy:

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    You go girl! You can so do this! You'll show them.....
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Roooooaaarr!! Sounds like a fire has started!! Remember this is for YOU!! :tongue:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    You can do it!! :smile:
  • That was an honest and brutal....Go Girl...you can do it........I myself constantly recieve such criticsm and I have started my weightloss journey a month ago......Iam sticking with it......Power to you.
  • Jazzart
    Jazzart Posts: 28 Member
    Hey Sweetie!!! Just Do You!!!! You know what it takes and you damn sure know that we will be here giving you whatever push that you need to get going again, so don't worry about what others are saying, We Got This!!!!!!