Chicken and low fat Cream Cheese Wontons (egg roll wrappers

Options
Chicken and low fat Cream Cheese Wontons (egg roll wrappers)

16 oz reduced fat or low fat cream cheese
2 cups low fat sharp cheddar cheese or even better cheese strings.. Any kind mozzarella ECT portion controlled helps eliminate the too much cheese factor.
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped up or choose a meat you prefer steak cut up even
1 cup green onions
1 package wontons or egg roll wrappers

Mix the low fat cream cheese. Peel your cheddar cheese strings or shred your low fat sharp cheddar cheese. Cut chicken breast into tiny cubes or shred it then mix with thinly sliced green onions. Spray Pam in a muffin tin. Place 12 won ton wrappers in the muffin tin. Cook won ton wrappers at 350º for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Add 1 tablespoon of the low fat cream cheese mixture to each won ton. Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.

Not too sure but the Calories are not bad, it all depends on what you add for cheese and what kind of reduced fat cream cheese you use.
You can also get creative here and use shrimp instead, pork, ect

If someone can do the Calorie fat conversion for me that would be awesome as I don’t know where to do it.

Replies

• nevertellen34
    Options
    Chicken and low fat Cream Cheese Wontons (egg roll wrappers)

16 oz reduced fat or low fat cream cheese
    2 cups low fat sharp cheddar cheese or even better cheese strings.. Any kind mozzarella ECT portion controlled helps eliminate the too much cheese factor.
    1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped up or choose a meat you prefer steak cut up even
    1 cup green onions
    1 package wontons or egg roll wrappers

Mix the low fat cream cheese. Peel your cheddar cheese strings or shred your low fat sharp cheddar cheese. Cut chicken breast into tiny cubes or shred it then mix with thinly sliced green onions. Spray Pam in a muffin tin. Place 12 won ton wrappers in the muffin tin. Cook won ton wrappers at 350º for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Add 1 tablespoon of the low fat cream cheese mixture to each won ton. Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.

Not too sure but the Calories are not bad, it all depends on what you add for cheese and what kind of reduced fat cream cheese you use.
    You can also get creative here and use shrimp instead, pork, ect

If someone can do the Calorie fat conversion for me that would be awesome as I don’t know where to do it.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Wontons. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    this sounds really good! I'll have to try it.