10 Minute Solutions

Options
As a mom, I do not have the time to do an entire workout at once. I have found the answer!! The 10 Min Solution series is fantastic! They are DVDs broken down into 10 min workouts that I can fit in here and there. They are inexpensive and really effective. It's also nice because you can mix and match workouts so you don't get bored. I'm a fan.:happy:

Replies

• plumpgirl
    Options
    As a mom, I do not have the time to do an entire workout at once. I have found the answer!! The 10 Min Solution series is fantastic! They are DVDs broken down into 10 min workouts that I can fit in here and there. They are inexpensive and really effective. It's also nice because you can mix and match workouts so you don't get bored. I'm a fan.:happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    thats great! i am sure other mom's are going to be glad you posted this - as well as some of us busy bodies! :drinker:
  • kyeshai
    Options
    Congratulations on being a new Mom! Before you know it, your little one will have you running all over the place! You'll have to make time to relax...not work out! Congrats!
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    They are also on Exercise TV.
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just purchased one of these about 2 weeks ago and I agree, I love it!