today I work out

Options
Just started this site yesterday and today will be my first work out day. I am not a morning person, so usually work out after kids and hubby are in bed, and 2 - 3 hours before I go to bed. We have an elliptical, bowflex, and several workout videos- Leslie Sansone Walk, Billy Blanks Tae Bo, Biggest Loser Cardio. My plan is to use the elliptical and bowflex together on my days off work, and then use a video on days I work as I work at night and they are easier to fit in timewise. Some days getting motivated to work out is hard and I find myself looking for an excuse not to.

Here goes!
Susan

Replies

• mom24qties
    Options
    Just started this site yesterday and today will be my first work out day. I am not a morning person, so usually work out after kids and hubby are in bed, and 2 - 3 hours before I go to bed. We have an elliptical, bowflex, and several workout videos- Leslie Sansone Walk, Billy Blanks Tae Bo, Biggest Loser Cardio. My plan is to use the elliptical and bowflex together on my days off work, and then use a video on days I work as I work at night and they are easier to fit in timewise. Some days getting motivated to work out is hard and I find myself looking for an excuse not to.

Here goes!
    Susan
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Have you found that the Leslie Sansone Walk works pretty well or does it seem like "just another vidoe?" I looked at it, but couldn't bring myself to purchase it.

Goodluck on the fresh start! Sounds like you have a great plan ahead!
  • Binkylove
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You put me to shame!:blushing:
    Love your determination girl!

Pamela XXX

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mom24qties
    Options
    Thanks Pamela, but I have to do it now not just talk about it!! I like the Leslie Sansone videos because they are easy to do and you still get a good workout, although I am not sure what the calorie burn is. I like to use 2 lb. weights with it to give it a boost, and I go all out when I do it because it is so easy! Hope that helps!!

Susan