So, who's all back to work today?

Options

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Officially working tomorrow and thursday and then off again till Tuesday, but cleared out my inbox this arvo so probably not got much to do tomorrow :ohwell:
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am not back till January 3rd

*Does a little party Jig*

Boooooooooo
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    Officially working tomorrow and thursday and then off again till Tuesday, but cleared out my inbox this arvo so probably not got much to do tomorrow :ohwell:

I'm also working til Thursday then off until Monday. Yay for extended weekends!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I went back yesterday after having 5 days off. I felt like I had been gone for 5 months and not 5 days - I felt out of the loop and boy was I sluggish. lol. I worked yesterday, work today and tomorrow and then have Thursday off. Work Friday and have Saturday off -- then back to my normal work schedule of Sun-Wed.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I am dedicated(stupid) enough to be working.

Me Too!! BUT nobody but me here so lots of MFP play!!! :)
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am, and struggling! I Can not focus for the life of me!!!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    I'm here. Not mentally, but physically in the office. Mentally laying in bed or playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Sounds like my boyfriend, lol.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I am back and swamped!!! However mentally I am still at home hanging out with my kids:)
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    I'm back!!! Was here yesterday too...we are working inventory right now while most everyone is off for paid holiday this whole week but if you are working (like me) you are making double time and a half and then after 20hrs its TRIPLE time baby!!

Hopefully your days go by quick! Thankfully I can make my own hours this week so whenever I feel like leaving I can :)

Making your own hours sounds great...and so does triple time!!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    I am back and swamped!!! However mentally I am still at home hanging out with my kids:)

I'm swamped, too. Funny how we still find time for MFP ;)
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Back at work, but only for a 3-day week. I've been sick for the last couple of weeks so really wish that I were still home in bed!! I only have 2 meetings all week. Hardly anybody else is here
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    I'm back today and tomorrow, then I am taking Thursday and Friday off for vacation. Friday is my birthday and I always take it off. Then, I don't go back until Jan 3, so a 5 day weekend. I feel that every week should be 2 days of work and 5 days of weekend, but no one seems to take me seriously!

I couldn't agree with you more. Make that a 5 day paid weekend :)
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    Yep!! Back at it today! But a short day, my parents are still in town.
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    At work 7:30 - 3:30, but not working very hard. Been here 2 hours and the phone has yet to ring. Ordered my new Nordictrack elliptical, and now going to log my breakfast and maybe use my hand weights that I keep under the desk.

Would rather be at home continuing the clean up though!!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    At work 7:30 - 3:30, but not working very hard. Been here 2 hours and the phone has yet to ring. Ordered my new Nordictrack elliptical, and now going to log my breakfast and maybe use my hand weights that I keep under the desk.

Would rather be at home continuing the clean up though!!

I'm also here until around 3:30 and the phone has rang twice (not complaining though) - I'm loving it. Sounds like you'll have a pretty relaxed work day also! :)
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I'm back, 8am, morning snow in MO.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I am :( only cause if I'm not... it wont get done.....
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    Yep!! Back at it today! But a short day, my parents are still in town.

At least it's a short day!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    Back at work, but only for a 3-day week. I've been sick for the last couple of weeks so really wish that I were still home in bed!! I only have 2 meetings all week. Hardly anybody else is here

Hope you feel better. Being sick around the holidays is always a bummer!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    I am, and struggling! I Can not focus for the life of me!!!

That makes 2 of us!