Weightlifting Apps

Options
I was wondering if there was an app out there to use in a Gym to do the lifts precisely. I see a lot of demos and schedules online like the Jamie Eason Live fit or in Books like New rules of Weightlifting for Women but to start out how do you remember these routines and reps?

Replies

• wannalosew82
    wannalosew82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I use Jefit. The free version is available for android and iphone, and there is a website as well. You can input your routines and then log your weights during each session.
  • wannalosew82
    Options
    Thank you. I just glanced at the website. Will definitely install the app on my iphone. What routine do you do? Which one would you recommend for Cutting routines?
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I also use jefit. Pretty sweet app!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I just glanced at the website. Will definitely install the app on my iphone. What routine do you do? Which one would you recommend for Cutting routines?
    I just put in the NROLW stages from the book and use those. I don't really know much about a bulk routine versus a cut routine...
  • wannalosew82
    Options
    Oh I didn't know you could do that. A perfunctory glance and a few ratings led me to believe I would use a one of those routines. I definitely need to download the app and learn more. Thanks again.