Let's Hear About Your Year!

Options
jb_2011
jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
Just thought it would be fun to read a short paragraph from peeps who've accomplished goals in 2011, be they large or small.

I've been using MFP for just over a year, have lost 50 lbs, and said goodbye to chronic sciatic nerve pain. Instead of wondering if I could even get myself out of bed in the morning, now I can hop right up, bend over and touch my toes, run in place and do some jumping jacks. Since building up stamina and speed over the year, I can now climb hills with ease, walk super-fast for a full hour, and found out a couple of weeks ago that I can even run if I have to, lol. I've learned how to cook differently and am no longer afraid of the kitchen since gaining tons of self-control and foodie wisdom. Salt and sugar are no longer important. I could go on and on, but just to sum it up, I feel great and happier than I can ever remember. Thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful posts and inspiring success stories!

Replies

• ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    One year as of this week! I have lost 55 lbs, finally learned to control my portion size (most days, lol!), and got my butt out the door to start a run/walk program. Looking back I am so proud of my accomplishments and recharged for the year ahead :)
    P1000299.jpg
    P1000779-1.jpg
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    During 2011 I walked and ran in THREE 5Ks and one 3K. I never ever ever in my life thought that I would do this! Never wanted to do it! Now, I cannot wait to see what 2012 brings for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!