need to lose 100 lbs - new - looking for friends

Options
Hi! I am a 36 years old. My wife and I have a 3 y/o son.

I am overwhelmed by how much weight I need to lose, but it is time to get started.

Anyone want to be weight loss support, heath friends?

Ally

Replies

• likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm new and I have 90 pounds to lose.
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We can do this together! I joined several months ago but I have been doing it half-heartedly. Stepped on the scale today and geez -- time to get serious! Not sure how much I want or need to lose! I would love to support you in your weight loss journey!
    Feel free to friend me. Wishing you all the best.
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined several months ago but have been an inconsistent slacker! After stepping on the scale today -- no more excuses -- it is time to get serious! Feel free to add me - we can support and encourage each other on this journey. Best of luck to you!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have to lose over 100, so feel free to add me. I can support and use the support!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I also have to loose 100 lbs and ive lost 15 already, Thank GOD... I wish you the best :)
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I joined in the middle of July and have lost 59 lb. still lots to go. Add me for mutual support.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    welcome! I have 75 to lose and am always looking for friends. add me if u wish!:flowerforyou:
  • jenniferboyd81
    jenniferboyd81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends I have 125 lbs to lose and Ive also struggled. I need some good friends for motivation feel free to add me.
  • alangholz
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me!! If the total amount you want to lose is overwhelming, make smaller goals for yourself instead and they will seem more attainable and then when you reach each goal it will make you feel even better!!
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have just under 100 to lose. :smile:
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone please feel free to add me! I have been on this site for 2 years and have lost 50 lbs. I have about 30 left to go and I know that together WE CAN! Just take it in small increments. 5 or 10 lbs at a time and you WILL get there!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me as well - I have lost 100 lbs, but still have about 50-60 more to go. I still can't believe I have come this far ... time sure does fly!
  • wekickkittt
    Options
    Hi! I am a 36 years old. My wife and I have a 3 y/o son.

I am overwhelmed by how much weight I need to lose, but it is time to get started.

Anyone want to be weight loss support, heath friends?

Ally

I need to loose over 100 pounds! I feel like I'm in over my head. We can do this. IF you would like, add me. We can support each other. I definitly need someone to share recipes if you have any!
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I started with over 100 to lose. I am about half way through, but I still have a long way to go. You can do this, just don't expect to do it all at once. Lots of time and dedication is needed. With MFP you will have all the support you need!

Good Luck
    Denise
  • kryshouston
    Options
    I am trying to Lose 100lbs by July 2013, I would love to support you
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 lbs to lose and am always looking for friends that can relate. Feel free to add me!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (anyone else can too!!). I am not new, but dealing with knee issues and that has derailed me for now. But i have over 100 pounds to lose as well!!
  • Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing! With commitment I know you can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent! :)