Hot momma by mother'sday!

Options
2»

Replies

• techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! My birthday is the same week as Mothers day so it is a huge motivator. I need to lose 35 lbs by that date and a group will really help. Lets stick to it and make it work. :happy:
    OMG mine is on May 17th. I will be the big 40. When is yours?

Mine is on the 13th, which is Mother's day!! I will be 37. I am wanting to lose a bit more than 35 pounds, but by my birthday/Mother's Day i would love to have dropped that amount!!! My starting weight was 245 but i have lost 2 lbs this week so I am already down to 243. I have logged everything consistently for 12 days now, stayed under goal, and worked out 4 days this week!! Hope everyone else had a wonderfully successful week!!

Brandy

My birthday is the 13th too! I my goal is 30 lbs by 30, but I would really love to be in onederland by then! I can do it if I lose 2 lbs a week! ;) I weigh on Sundays so 1-1-2012 was 237lbs and 1-8-2012 was 235 lbs.

I plan to keep logging and stay above 8 cups of water a day!
  • kdjcella
    Options
    Can I join? I want to lose 30 pounds by my birthday May 25th. :)
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Can I join? I want to lose 30 pounds by my birthday May 25th. :)
    Sure!!
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well when i weighed myself on 1-2-2012 I was 212 and when I weighed myself today i was 208.4. I think part of that was because I was sick last week and couldn't keep most of my food down but I hope to continue losing the weight. I have my husband eating healthier with me and a friend working out with me so I hope with their support and your support I can keep this up :)
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! I lost almost 3lb!!! Now if I can just keep it up!!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    May I join this group? I am new to MFP and have nvr joined a group so I may need additional instructions. Like many of you have posted my bday is in May also! (May 24) I will be 29.... eeeeekkkkk!!!! Lol!!! And also feel free to add me. I hope its nt too late to join. Thx!! :happy:
  • Dcolon731
    Options
    Sounds great to be a part of this group! I weighed in at 184lbs on the 1/2/12, and down to 181lbs as of yesterday. I've only made food changes so far - fruits, vegetables, lean meats and fish. Going to start walking today, just 20 minutes for now (maybe twice a day).
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. :D I actually want to be 20 lbs light by the time my daughter's birthday gets here in April. So this is goooooooooood. :)
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If it's not to late I would like to join. However, my cheat day is usually Saturday also, I have never been in a group so not sure what to do.
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    The more the merrier ! I'm gonna post a challange tomorrow!!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in that will get me half way to my goal!
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Had a real bad weekend and most likley gained back my 5lb that I lost.