Need support and success stories. New today, trying once aga

Options
I turned 41 yesterday and have decided to stop this world of excuses of why I keep gaining weight, losing weight, gaining weight and don't make time for myself. I'm at my heaviest weight in my life. I can write books on what I need to do to lose weight but I lack will power and go to chocolate whenever I get frustrated with my weight. I'm a "to do list" kind of person and put my young kids, husband, house hold stuff and part-time work ahead of me taking care of myself. I'm also the overchiever, volunteer queen, and successful in everything I do, except putting myself first.

I'm looking for people that were or are in the same boat to help remind me and motivate me that I can do this. Success stories are great and words of motivation is welcome.

Thanks for looking and helping me on my journey.

P.S. I love Zumba and tennis. Anything sports related, I love. The gym bores me so I need to find something along these lines.

Replies

• wekickkittt
    Options
    I turned 41 yesterday and have decided to stop this world of excuses of why I keep gaining weight, losing weight, gaining weight and don't make time for myself. I'm at my heaviest weight in my life. I can write books on what I need to do to lose weight but I lack will power and go to chocolate whenever I get frustrated with my weight. I'm a "to do list" kind of person and put my young kids, husband, house hold stuff and part-time work ahead of me taking care of myself. I'm also the overchiever, volunteer queen, and successful in everything I do, except putting myself first.

I'm looking for people that were or are in the same boat to help remind me and motivate me that I can do this. Success stories are great and words of motivation is welcome.

Thanks for looking and helping me on my journey.

P.S. I love Zumba and tennis. Anything sports related, I love. The gym bores me so I need to find something along these lines.

Ah! I've been wanting to try Zumba! How is it working for you? I don't have any success stories for you, I just joined yesterday. We can support each other for our own success! We can do this!