• kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Possibly.....
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I have a few...not telling!

Aww, it's ok kouzzzz, you can admit I'm one of them! :wink: Lmao!!
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    To be honest, im not really sure anymore. It seems what I love doesnt exist anymore so I just date.

Eh, you just haven't met her yet. There are definitely good women out there, I like to think I'm a good woman. And life is too short to spend it being bitter about love. You get back what you put out there.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    To be honest, im not really sure anymore. It seems what I love doesnt exist anymore so I just date.

Eh, you just haven't met her yet. There are definitely good women out there, I like to think I'm a good woman. And life is too short to spend it being bitter about love. You get back what you put out there.

well said Katie
  • KatieJane83
    Options

well said Katie

Thank you! :smile:
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE crush on FiremanSam :blushing: . Cute, adorable, kind, funny....
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

There does seem to be alot of good women on here. Not so much on online dating or bars but def on here there are many good women. Ive learned you cant shake a *kitten* tree and expect an angel to fall out so i dont do bars anymore. Btw, you are a good woman and a great catch.
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    I have a HUGE crush on FiremanSam :blushing: . Cute, adorable, kind, funny....

Awwww... That is so cute! :flowerforyou:

We should like, meet each other... lol... Oh that;s right, we did! Now we are acouple :love:
    Mwuah! :blushing:
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    No crush yet...new to this site. Maybe soon I will have a crush. Doubt anyone's crushing on me...all is well! :)
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

There does seem to be alot of good women on here. Not so much on online dating or bars but def on here there are many good women. Ive learned you cant shake a *kitten* tree and expect an angel to fall out so i dont do bars anymore. Online doesnt work because of many shirtless guys who send them penis pics or creepy stuff on the first message so they delete their account. Btw, you are a good woman and a great catch.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    My crushes are are followed
    anna Belle
    Supertracielynn
    Brittg and youlove yo all

Oh my, how does one get on this list!
  • KatieJane83
    Options

There does seem to be alot of good women on here. Not so much on online dating or bars but def on here there are many good women. Ive learned you cant shake a *kitten* tree and expect an angel to fall out so i dont do bars anymore. Btw, you are a good woman and a great catch.

Agree with the *kitten* tree statement, for guys and girls!

And thank you! I'm flattered! :blushing:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    oops.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    There are definitely some good looking and nice guys on MFP!!!!!!
  • phatty41
    phatty41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will gladly accept "crush" requests until 7 a.m., PST, United States. Priority handling for requests that originate in Scotland or Idaho. Arkansas residents need not apply. This does not constitute and agreement; subject to credit verification.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I will gladly accept "crush" requests until 7 a.m., PST, United States. Priority handling for requests that originate in Scotland or Idaho. Arkansas residents need not apply. This does not constitute and agreement; subject to credit verification.

I second that but will accept crushes 24/7 and a background check/credit verification may not be necessary if you have a trustworthy face ;)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

I second that but will accept crushes 24/7 and a background check/credit verification may not be necessary if you have a trustworthy face ;)

Trustworthy face, love it!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Trustworthy face, love it!
    [/quote]

lamkim73, you are definitely my MFP crush...:flowerforyou:
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I do I do :)