MFP crush??

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Suggestion: Rather than sitting around on your computers/smart phones making useless (and in this case, potentially damaging) chit chat, why don't you go get an extra workout in? That's what you're here for. =P

But, if you replied to this, that means that you had time for this useless thread, didn't you? Does that mean you are on your bum trolling the site too? :tongue:
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Suggestion: Rather than sitting around on your computers/smart phones making useless (and in this case, potentially damaging) chit chat, why don't you go get an extra workout in? That's what you're here for. =P

RHuHq.gif
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Justjoshin and one other dude who's name I can't recall. Not friends with either, just admirers of their profile pics on the forums. Now I will probably get blocked / reported. :(
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    I have a crush on this really cute guy on here. Can't tell anyone though. Its my dirty little secret :heart:
    Although I think he probably knows....
    It's me isn't it? Yeah...I knew you had a thing for me
  • paulaSo8
    Options
    I crushed my thumb in the file cabinet earlier.

tsk tsk tsk... hope its better ;p
  • paulaSo8
    Options

But, if you replied to this, that means that you had time for this useless thread, didn't you? Does that mean you are on your bum trolling the site too? :tongue:

Totally agree!!!
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Got a crush on you now. You're beautiful.

well played sir..lol

lololol
  • paulaSo8
    Options
    nope...I'm too old for anyone to flirt with anymore... sad but true.

My Grandma remarried at the age of 70, she has been married 22 years now. =) so shes 92 and still inlove
  • oliviaseward
    Options

Totally agree!!!

okay whoever posted the first thread is defiantly NOT my MFP crush! :)
  • Suggestion: Rather than sitting around on your computers/smart phones making useless (and in this case, potentially damaging) chit chat, why don't you go get an extra workout in? That's what you're here for. =P

Totally agree!!!

okay whoever posted the first thread is defiantly NOT my MFP crush! :)

ill be the first one to on this thread to have a crush on yoU lol!
  • oliviaseward
    Options
    :indifferent: ...:blushing:
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    gotta say, yep...crushin on one...but cant say who...lol
  • paulaSo8
    Options
    i have
  • paulaSo8
    Options
    I am available to be crushed on, please don't all rush in at once. form a single file line ladies!

:smile:
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lots of great people here; of course i have a crush or two :)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I do lol.
  • ziggyheartsugar
    ziggyheartsugar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I REALLY need one!
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on a MFP member. But it's ok cus I'm married to him :wink: