Shopping - what are your must haves?

Options
Doing some after Christmas shopping because I got some reward money for losing the weight I have to be used however I need to/want to. I don't belong to a gym and do not have a lot of room at home. I do have access to a little exercise room at work that has a cable machine, treadmills, and a elliptical. I use that, do body weight exercises, run outside when it is nicer, etc. I have been thinking about getting a scale that does bf% and am open for suggestions there. Also thinking of getting a food scale and some yaktrax.

Any recommendations on brands?
Any other things you feel are "must haves" in your journey that I should consider?

Replies

• 20dee
    20dee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I received a SmartHealth heart rate monitor, step counter and watch (all in one) for Christmas. I used it yesterday while walking on the treadmill and I love it. Also, I walked more just to get my step count up-just a personal thing. I also received a food scale but it is still in the box, haven't had a chance to use it yet. I really think that these two items will keep me on track during my journey.
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! My must haves, have always been free weights.
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I do have a HRM. Free weights would be a good investment....