Looking for a challenge! Need to lose 50 lbs by May

Options
Hello all!

So my Wedding is in 144 days and I need to lose at LEAST 50 more lbs by May 19th! So I am looking for a group of people that are looking to lose as much or more! Now The subject states 2012 brides but really anyone that wants to join or has a challenge already in the works, I'm down. My dress came in on Christmas eve (Merry Christmas to me!!! lol), I ordered it in a size smaller and WANT to have to get it altered 2 sizes smaller or have to send back for the smaller size! I figured with 5 (4 1/2) months to go looking at 10 lbs a mth isn't a bad goal to shoot for! I have mini goals set in place for me but I can always use more support and I am a very competive person so I like challeges!!! If you have a challenge aready or want to start one with me, please let me know!

In the past I have just done a amt loss each week, I wouldn't mind doing a amt of cal's burned or miles, I just need support and motivation! I've never started one so I'm not sure how so if anyone would like to take the reigns I will pass it over to you, Just need to get started!

Replies

• 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sarah, under the community tab and then groups there is an open group for "burning 100,000 calories in 2012" I believe that this would be a good group for you to join. You will beed to burn more than than average to lose 50 pounds by May, but it would give you a place to log your calories burned :) It starts 1-1-2012
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I would be interested in joining that challenge too!!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in joining that challenge too!!

Not sure which one your interested in but I found a Group to join, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1564-2012-brides
    I am going to look into the other as well!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sarah, under the community tab and then groups there is an open group for "burning 100,000 calories in 2012" I believe that this would be a good group for you to join. You will beed to burn more than than average to lose 50 pounds by May, but it would give you a place to log your calories burned :) It starts 1-1-2012

I'll look into that one also thanks!