Pork Chop or Whole turkey Breast recipes?

Options
megbar1979
megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
Pork chops and frozen Turkey Breasts are on sale at the grocery store this week. Anyone want to share their favorite recipes involving either of these? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pork chops and frozen Turkey Breasts are on sale at the grocery store this week. Anyone want to share their favorite recipes involving either of these? Thanks in advance.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I usually like my meat just with spices on it. My trick is to rub some olive oil on it, then add your spices (I'd suggest Itallian Seasoning for pork and "Kickin Chicken" for poultry... should be good on turkey too). Broil, flipping halfway through. The olive oil helps keep the meat nice and juicy.
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If you can find the Better homes and gardens 30 minute meals book near you it is TOTALLY worth it to pick up a copy, they have recipes for all types of meat and meatless that use mostly things you'll already have in the kitchen and they give nutritional values in the recipe! I LOVE my copy, Amazon should have it as well as your local big book store!

My favorite recipe is balsamic turkey with zucchini:
    Stir 2tbsp of balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of honey and 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper in a bowl

Sprinkle your turkey with salt and pepper.

In a skillet heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high and add turkey, cook until done turning once, remove from skillet, cover and keep warm

Add 2 medium zucchini chopped in to the skillet and cook 3 mins until crisp tender. Cute turkey in to bite size pieces and in a large bowl combine zucchini, turkey and dressing and serve over brown rice!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I like pork chops with Omaha Steak seasoning on them cooked in a skillet with a little extra virgin olive oil. We use Omaha on everything - pork, chicken, burgers, mashed potatoes. Mmm.