Subway Anyone???

Options
Does anybody know what i can eat from Subway? Something low calorie? Thanks!!!

Replies

• mishzeidan
    mishzeidan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know what i can eat from Subway? Something low calorie? Thanks!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    there is a lot you can eat there. their online menu has all the nutrition info on it so pick out what you like :happy: however, watch the sodium!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I saw on the biggest loser that they have fresh and fit meals so I'd start there!

~Leash
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i usually get a 6 inch turkey on wheat, no cheese, with avocado, lots of veggies and the honey mustard dressing... mmmm...
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I usually get the 6' black forest ham loaded with veggies and a little FF mayo and vinegar, hold the cheese on the new whole grain bread. It is about 300 or so calories.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Also most of their menu is on here. So you could go to the food section and type in Subway and look through what they have. I usually get a salad with ham and turkey, then add veggies that I like and a little bit of shredded cheese, and FF honey mustard dressing.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I like the 6 in chicken breast on wheat. Its really low in cals...just stay away from the spicy italian... I want that everytime and stop myself... oh and skip the mayo and cheese.. I dont miss either one anymore
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I like the 6 in chicken breast on wheat too with ONE cheese triangle (having just one saves you 20 cals), light on the fat free mayo (what good is ff if you get twice as much right?) with lettuce, in fact I JUST ate that very thing! If i'm particularly hungry i'll grab some baked lays, if i'm not too hungry i'll get a yogurt bc i have a major sweet tooth and if I don't get something sweet i'll be in trouble later!
  • Huyvee999
    Huyvee999 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    OK im thinking Subway for dinner now.LOL
    of course after my work out!!!
    Thanks all LOL
    (in a good way)
    :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Punch in subway on you ADD FOODS, there is tons there to see. Just beware Sodium is quite high. I was drinking water like a fiend testerday!:happy:

Have a salad with everything in it-mmmmm
  • shuttletat
    Options
    My favorite is 6" veggie delilte on multigrain bun, with provolone cheese, all the veggies, and just a little mustard! Yummm! It is filling and a great way to get my veg's. My drink is always water. No more cookies, though. :cry:
  • mishzeidan
    mishzeidan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE. I'ts GREAT to have soooomuch help.