Small success #1

guamchar
guamchar Posts: 100 Member
Yesterday was the start of lent and of a new me. I promised myself that I would give up snacking for Lent. (My biggest weakness is late night snacking in excess of 700-800 calories). Yesterday I did it. It might seem minor, but it's the first time in months that I haven't snacked. I just ate my regular meals and nothing else. Day 1 down. At least 39 to go.

Replies

• guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Yesterday was the start of lent and of a new me. I promised myself that I would give up snacking for Lent. (My biggest weakness is late night snacking in excess of 700-800 calories). Yesterday I did it. It might seem minor, but it's the first time in months that I haven't snacked. I just ate my regular meals and nothing else. Day 1 down. At least 39 to go.
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Way to go!:drinker:

It is one small success after another, and before you know it, you realize it really added up to something....
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member

Theres a late night snacking challenge we help each other its been helpfully !
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Way to go! The first step is always the hardest. Now you KNOW you can do it!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Can anybody join this challenge and where/how did you get your tickers?:smile:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Can anybody join this challenge and where/how did you get your tickers?:smile:
    sorry, did it again, re-submitted.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!