This helps me, hope it does the same for you!

Options

Replies

• Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    this is great. thanks!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Bravo, Bravo, Bravo. Heres to you, heres to me, heres to all us wannabes.
  • ywantstobefit
    Options
    SO TRUE & INSPIRING! Thank you for sharing this. Good luck<333
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    As I read through it I checked off every one of them saying yep, yep, yep that's me! Great job posting! The best part was the end that we do it all over again every day!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I must remember this!

PS. I heart pinterest too!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Well said,, thanks!!!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    "So here’s to us. Here’s to ordering a salad when you really want a burger. To making an *kitten* out of ourselves in cardio hip-hop class. To drinking more water than seems humanly possible. To going five more minutes on the elliptical. To working out twice as much as your skinny roommate. To saying, “Screw you” to the old you. To falling in love with the you who you really are, the you who you want to become. To looking in the mirror and not seeing any change, throwing on your running shoes and working out anyway. To looking in the mirror and seeing major change. Here’s to carrots, and shin splints, and sweaty t-shirts, and perseverance, and all things fat-free, and sore muscles, and stinky socks, and 7am, and spin classes, and falling down, and getting back up, and bottled water. Here’s to getting up every day and doing it all over again.
    Here’s to us."
    Awh I love it!
  • imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I know it's been a great week when at the end of the week, I look at a pile of dirty laundry and I see ALL of my workout clothes, and find that they ALL smell like armpit.

It seems gross, but hey, I'm glad I can do that.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!!! Great attitude and inspiration!!!!!!! Thank you chick!
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    "So here’s to us. Here’s to ordering a salad when you really want a burger. To making an *kitten* out of ourselves in cardio hip-hop class. To drinking more water than seems humanly possible. To going five more minutes on the elliptical. To working out twice as much as your skinny roommate. To saying, “Screw you” to the old you. To falling in love with the you who you really are, the you who you want to become. To looking in the mirror and not seeing any change, throwing on your running shoes and working out anyway. To looking in the mirror and seeing major change. Here’s to carrots, and shin splints, and sweaty t-shirts, and perseverance, and all things fat-free, and sore muscles, and stinky socks, and 7am, and spin classes, and falling down, and getting back up, and bottled water. Here’s to getting up every day and doing it all over again.
    Here’s to us."

I've been having a hard time of it lately and this is very inspiring. It almost made me cry (in a good way). Thanks so much for posting this!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Any pointers, just joined. Trying to get family going too. Ill worry about me for a change first.:smile:
    Make sure to take advantage of everything this site offers. Add friends and join groups!
  • crca7118
    Options
    completely helps me thank you!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I know it's been a great week when at the end of the week, I look at a pile of dirty laundry and I see ALL of my workout clothes, and find that they ALL smell like armpit.

It seems gross, but hey, I'm glad I can do that.
    LOVE IT!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks for posting!
  • melodymist
    melodymist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    'To looking in the mirror and not seeing any change, throwing on your running shoes and working out anyway.'
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    bump bump
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    CHEERS!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options