God grant me the strength not to check this place out...

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member

Replies

• msarro
    Options
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh man . . . you really don't want to go there. Really. You don't. What time shall we leave??? :tongue: Oops, I mean don't go there!
  • msarro
    Options
    Hahaha, its right on my drive home, I've just never stopped there. Part of me is considering checking it out, I mean one slice can't kill me, right? lol
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Nah dont stop wait till you have reached your goal....if your debating it...it may make you feel guilty :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Probably should wait - but if the thinking about it will drive you crazy use it on a cheat meal or when you've really exercized hard. Yeah - 1 won't kill you - but all the ones after that 1 might! :heart:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    You know, I love,love,love pizza, but I read the article, and hm, I just don't think it;d be worth it to me.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    one slice own't hurt. But to be honest, it doesn't sound that good to me.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Wow. :sick:

Even when I was eating like a piggy, that would have put me off. :laugh: I've never had the stomach for grease and fried things. Even chips used to make me sick.

Hey, if you're really that curious though - have a light breakfast and lunch, exercise a lot and go try a slice. If you don't it will just be on your mind until you do. :wink: No food should be off limits, IMO. :bigsmile:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    DON'T DO IT MATEO!!!

Take a different route home!!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I love pizza but that just looks gross. :sick:
  • HopTuNaa
    Options
    I agree.... I think it looks nasty. *lol* I wouldn't even eat that if you paid me!!!:noway: