30 Day Shred Results - Moment of truth!!!!!!!! (pics)

Options
Moment of truth everyone!! I only lost 1 pound in 30 days, but I lost 7 inches off my whole body. I exercised almost every day for 30 days, with the exception of 4 days. During those days I did walk when I couldn't do the shred.

The changes are ever so slight but I'm so PROUD of these results!!! I start a 4 week boot camp on January 9th and then I'm planning to do Jillian's 6 week 6 pack.

Here ya go!

Day 1
215.jpg
Day 30
023.jpg
Day 1
216-1.jpg
Day 30
025.jpg

Replies

• worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference!! How do you feel? I am on day 1 of level 1 and I'm inspired. Did it this morning (with a few breaks, man those jumping jacks are hard!) and I already feel it!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Nice job! You can definitely see the results!!!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MrsJohnston
    MrsJohnston Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! you can really see the difference in your stomach, looking toned! How did you like the videos? i want to buy something to work out to at home but i don't know what to get.
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Definitely see the results!! Congratulations!!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like you lost about 10 or so pounds, not 1 pound! You look awesome, great job!
  • JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow your skin color looks so much more healthy. Legs look smoothed out too :) Good job! This is impressive. I just bought 30DS yesterday. I hope it works as well for me!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    This is the second post today that I have seen for this 30 day challenge. I am going to have to get it! You look fabulous dear!
  • tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Nice job - you look great!
  • brownmami22
    Options
    I want to buy something to workout at home as well whenever you find something worth while let me know please
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Impressive!! Did you do it every day or how often did you do it?
  • lofgren22
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i am so ordering this video. all over mfp i have seen transformation after transformation. i just have to try so i can post my pics. but i can not believe you only lost one pound! you look like you have lost 20, which means you got rid of a looooootttt of fat! good job
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! You look so much healther!! AMAZING!! I got only as far as day 3 because I was so sore for about a week and than trailed off :-( as soon as my father in law is out of my living room I can start again :-) CONGRATS!!
  • jobartschi
    jobartschi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow this is impressive... what's the shred? I have definately got to get back on track! I have gained weight due to the holidays! I've never weighed this much in my life (other than being pregnant). Do you track your calories daily?
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I just completed Day #22 going to do Ripped In 30 next. Love it!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Huge difference all over you are soooo much more toned :) congrats
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love seeing after pics for the 30 day shred I keep hearing so much about it and I just bought it last friday did day one this morning and I like it so far. Hopeflly I will have some good after pics in 30 days
  • HartsHeart
    HartsHeart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful comments!!!! :) It makes it all worth it to know that others are seeing the difference too.

I feel fantastic!! I must admit, it was a little daunting at first to think about doing this dvd every single day but I must say it DOES get easier. I'm so glad that I did before/after pics because it really helps and motivates to see the week to week results. The very first week I lost 3 1/2 inches, I knew at that point that I had to stick with it.

I definitely recommend this to everyone, I'm not gonna lie, ITS HARD but if you are ready for a change then the 30 day shred is a great way to go about it. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!