911!!! Have a Last Minute Dinner Date Tonight!

Options
13»

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    When your meal arrives, have the waiter bring you a to-go box. Immediately put half the meal in the to-go box and set it aside. I find I don't miss the other half at all and leave full and satisfied.
    There was a whole thread about this once. Epic.

Why not wait until you're done eating, and then box up half, without drawing attention to yourself?
  • cozylove
    cozylove Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful date tonight..I just was not hungry and we had a great time...Talked for 2 hours...I had Gumbo w/o the rice...Actually didn't finish my bowl(was not intentional)...But found out he just lost 36 pounds via low carbing.

Blah...Blah...Blah... No stress from this first date bcuz of Foodie diet issues
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful date tonight..I just was not hungry and we had a great time...Talked for 2 hours...I had Gumbo w/o the rice...Actually didn't finish my bowl(was not intentional)...But found out he just lost 36 pounds via low carbing.

I am so happy for you :D
    Glad to hear it went well!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Fish or shrimp, blackened. Side salad, rice, or veggies on the side. No need to eat the entire portion as I've been to Boudreaux's and their portions are LARGE.

I love a nice blackened and spiced catfish. Yummy.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Glad to hear it went well!