New here

Options
Season's Greetings to all of you... I am new here, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, I'm 38 years old. I've always been a bit of an emotional eater so counting calories is new for me. I'm noticing that I can eat anything I want as long as the calories are accounted for.

Anyway, I'm weighing in at 205 and 5'5".... and my goal is to lose 1 pound per week. I didnt get fat overnight so of course I won't get skinny overnight. I just hope I can stay patient and on track!

Replies

• pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie, I am glad you found this site, it is a wonderful tool to help you meet your goals.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey - if you're looking to add to your friend base feel welcome to add me :smile: Vx
  • laineyy011
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • brendabuckeye
    brendabuckeye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's good to see you aren't here thinking you can drop it all quickly. Slow and steady does win this race. You will do just fine. Good luck!
  • jtdink1121
    Options
    Welcome! Im also kind of new. 3 weeks in :). Feel free to add me!
  • vlohair
    vlohair Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too. Feel free to add me; I'm looking to build a support system myself. Good luck!
  • cheriewilkes
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, i have been a member for a while on here but havent been able to stick to counting calories....until now after seeing our christmas snapshots!!! I am 5ft 4 and have approx 5 stone to lose so i think i am going to be on here for a while!!! My main motivation now is to stay healthy for my children and of course to feel good about myself like the old days when i was slim. I am 40 and have been overweight for about ten years, i hope it doesnt take me ten years to shift the weight :smile: If you want to add me as a friend on here feel free and good luck with your weight loss journey xx