!!!Turbo Fire!!!

Options
I am seriously thinking about ordering it because I feel that the Turbo Jam, besides the Turbo Sculpt, is well, I noticed the last few days I am not as sweaty and the Jumps are not challenging me anymore. What results have you had and is it something that a person can keep going with, I have been doing Turbo Jam off and on for 2 years. I really love Chalene's workouts and figured that this was the next step. I need your input ppl, thanks =)

Replies

• Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I never did turbo jam or chalean because I just plain didn't like the look of where they were working out (sounds weird I know). I haven't done turbo fire as a program but have done several of the workouts. I have found (using my hrm) that turbo fire dvds seem to be the best workout for the time, especially the hiit workouts. I say if you love the others from her, this is the next step. I have done insanity and sometimes find tf quite challenging!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I did the 20-week program at the beginning of the year and I told about 12 pounds and 13 inches. I really loved it, and still do workouts these days. It's a very challenging but fun workout. I also mixed other things in there on occassion like Zumba on HIIT days. I highly recommend it.
  • cdm090404
    cdm090404 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend it as well. I did the 20 week program this past March and lost 19 pounds. I have another 25 or so to lose so I just started another round of it yesterday! I love it :)