Multivitamin does what?

Options
Ok so I know that taking a daily multivitamin is supposed to be really good for you as a supplement, however I have a problem everytime I take it I feel like I am going to throw up or I do throw up. It usually happens within 10-20 min of taking it. I have tried drinking alot of water with it, eating beforehand, eating afterwards, nothing works :angry:

My question is does anyone else seem to have this problem or am I just an odd ball ? :tongue:

Replies

• hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Ok so I know that taking a daily multivitamin is supposed to be really good for you as a supplement, however I have a problem everytime I take it I feel like I am going to throw up or I do throw up. It usually happens within 10-20 min of taking it. I have tried drinking alot of water with it, eating beforehand, eating afterwards, nothing works :angry:

My question is does anyone else seem to have this problem or am I just an odd ball ? :tongue:
  • lydiamitchel3
    lydiamitchel3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The same thing used to happen to me!! It was some kind of One-A-Day Vitamin. I eventually just stopped taking it because no matter what I did I would still get sick from it.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    1. Take it with food.
    2. NEVER take it with antibiotics - it will prevent the medicine from absorbing.