Leslie Sansone Walk @ Home DVDs

Options
What is your favorite dvd? Do you find them effective? I love them! I have the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, 5 Day Slim Down & Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs. I want to buy more! Just because they're walking exercises doesn't mean that they do not work..you'll be sore the next day! =D

Replies

• lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have a couple but haven't done them recently. Do you have a HRM? I was just curious as to how many calories burned doing her dvds because I just got a HRM...
  • dixiegirl2
    dixiegirl2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can say her DVDs work!!! I have several of her DVDs and love each one of them. I lost 134 pounds and almost all of my exercising consisted of walking either on my own or using her DVDs. Yes - you CAN lose weight just by walking. Anything you can do to keep your body moving will help you.
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I do not have a heart rate monitor. You could burn alot of calories walking a few miles with her. She has fast pace & booster walks which really gets the heart rate up. I think the walks are usually 4-5mph.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have 5mile fat burning walk and love it. I also have one that comes with the stretchy band. I prefer the faster pace of the 5mile fat burning walk tho. I will probably buy one more of her dvds :)
  • itsmskimmichelle
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting one with the stretchy band but I'm wondering how useful it will be. I definitely prefer 3-5 mile fast walks!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    I have the walk away the pounds, I love it. I have to start with the #1 but i have #2 and #3 as well. one step at a time for me. but i'll be there soon. I know it works I have used it before. I hate it but I had stopped, don't know why but here I am starting all over again. =0(

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • itsmskimmichelle
    Options
    We're all perfectly imperfect! You're determined so that's all that matters =D
  • ksmorck
    ksmorck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have several and love them. Unfortunately cannot use them due to a bum knee. If anyone is interested in what I have send me a message.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just recently purchased the 5 mile dvd, will start tomorrow with my son.
    I started doing her workouts on demand with exercise TV but now they are off the air :(