30 Day Shred buddies?

Options
I'm (re)starting the 30DS as of today, and looking for friends to stick it out with me!! I started it in September and made it halfway through level 2, and then life got busy and I stopped doing it everyday, and then eventually stopped altogether. I'd love to start a group if enough people are interested in joining me, and of course, please feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:

Caity

Replies

• boriquachula
    boriquachula Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to join you! I just got the 30 day shred dvd and I will be starting it january 1st for the new year.
  • mrswhitehair
    mrswhitehair Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    After reading about 30DS on here, I ordered it last night... it should be in my mailbox by New Years. I'll join you once it arrives!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am in! Just have to find it.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I'm in a MFP group and we are starting it on jan 2nd
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 right now and I alternate it with her ripped in 30. Would love to be part of the group... add me if you would like :)
  • PurelyTheRealMe
    Options
    Just finished day 1 tonight!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm in, anyone can add me; I love new friends!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm in but not back home till next week
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow :)
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've done 4 days so far. Will be having a little bit of a break because I'm going on a 4 day hike but then will be back into it. Would loooove some new friends to keep motivated so feel free to add me!
  • Kindrex83
    Kindrex83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you also! I started last week but got really sick. Really want to start back up!
  • abby1791
    abby1791 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 9! And it is KICKING MY BUTT. I've done it before, but only lasted until like Day 11 or 12, so I have exactly 21 days left until I go back to school, so hopefully I can handle doing it everyday, and be fit when i return to the east coast! I'm a little bummed about gaining weight instead of losing it, but I definitely feel a lot more fit and in 30 days hopefully i will LOOK more fit!
  • LunaLoses
    LunaLoses Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    tell me! how are these challenges? i'd love to join and i wanna know how and what to do! im new here!!!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Yes add me please! I started in Sept and did it all but took about 50 days lol

I started again the other day and today did day 3 of level 1
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    tell me! how are these challenges? i'd love to join and i wanna know how and what to do! im new here!!!

The 30DS is a really good (but hard!) work out DVD by Jillian Michaels. I got mine off Amazon and did quite well on it, but then ended up stopping before I finished it. In my opinion it's worth having. Even though it's quite difficult - especially at first - it doesn't last too long, and so you can just about get through it without dying. that's my experience anyway! There maybe clips of it on youtube if you're interested to see what it's like.

Here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me iam going to start it on jan 1st iam doing leslie sansone walking dvds at the mo but will be starting 30 ds on jan 1st
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I signed up for the 30 Day Shred challenge group - so count me! Did the first one last night - it is a workout but doesn't last long so it's doable. I'm mostly sore in my shoulders. Looking forward to seeing the results!
  • Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Walmart has it for like $10.
  • franniek34
    franniek34 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will start on Jan. 1. As well as working on the 30 day challenge on my Wii Active.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I've done it beofe and made it to level 3 but stopped on day 25 due to being sick. :(