hi my name is donna

Options
my name is donna and i was shocked to find out i weighed 236 pounds and my BMI was 39.9 on 2nd Jan.

I decided i had to do something about it so have started a whole revamp of my lifestyle not just a diet but a life change.

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and am planning on starting an exercise recime shortly once my body is used to the lesser intake.

Typical example of what i am eating:

breakfast: porridge with 180ml skimmed milk
Lunch: 1/2 can soup with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (thin)
Tea: grilled chicken + salad or fish + vegetables etc
8 glasses of water a day

I have also cut out alcohol, tea, coffee and fizzy drinks and my skin looks better and I feel better in myself already its amazing!

Replies

• donnahazelfearn
    Options
    my name is donna and i was shocked to find out i weighed 236 pounds and my BMI was 39.9 on 2nd Jan.

I decided i had to do something about it so have started a whole revamp of my lifestyle not just a diet but a life change.

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and am planning on starting an exercise recime shortly once my body is used to the lesser intake.

Typical example of what i am eating:

breakfast: porridge with 180ml skimmed milk
    Lunch: 1/2 can soup with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (thin)
    Tea: grilled chicken + salad or fish + vegetables etc
    8 glasses of water a day

I have also cut out alcohol, tea, coffee and fizzy drinks and my skin looks better and I feel better in myself already its amazing!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • angelaschweinhart
    Options
    Welcome Donna. My name is Angie. Good Luck with your goals!!!!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    welcome donna
    that is great please keep me inform on what you are trying I to need as much help as I can get I drop 2 pounds and then they come back:sad:
    betty
  • jsbartel
    jsbartel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks awesome..........l love your example of what your eating....what else are you eating?